Accent On Tampa Bay Digital Magazine covers Arts, Entertainment, Dining, Excting New Products and Travel, with the local coverage of upcoming events.
Accent On Tampa Bay is a State Of The art Digital Publication also available on www.Issuu.com to their over 158,000 viewers per day from around the world. (Issuu has been chosen by TIME.com’s annual list of the 50 Best Websites along with Google, Amazon and You Tube, and here’s what they said:
“Spending time browsing through the titles that are archived on the site comes so close to the feel of the actual thing that you might forget you’re in a magazine matrix.”
Rather than waiting for pages to download and take up space on your hard drive, Accent On Tampa Bay can be read just as easy as holding a magazine with the added advantages of adjusting the type size, clicking any web link to go to a site, and is perfect for the millions of iPad and mobile device users.
Each Accent On Tampa Bay issue highlights a multitude of local happenings throughout the 19th largest Metro area in the US, which includes Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater — and also Orlando and Sarasota which are only a hour’s drive from Tampa Bay.
Accent On Tampa Bay’s travel articles cover the USA and include highlighted events resorts and cruising around the country.
In addition, Accent on Tampa Bay takes pride in supporting and sponsoring numerous Bay Area events and Charities.
Accent on Tampa Bay appeals to families including active adults ranging in age from 21 to 75. As you can see by our features, there is something for everyone.
• Calendar Of Events: The easiest to read and most comprehensive theater, sports and entertainment year-at-a-glance event listings in the Tampa Bay Area.
• Photo Galleries: The largest in The Bay Area with over 20,000 Events, Travel and Concert Photos.
• Local Focus: Upcoming Tampa Bay Area Events.
• Footlights: A synopsis of community theater productions as well as Broadway series.
• Music Concert & Trax: Upcoming concerts and music reviews covering every form of music. Over 1000 Band Listings
• Restaurants: Featuring Tampa Bay area restaurants with MenuVue and VideoVue
• Art Lines: Features museums, art galleries and exhibits
Albert F. Martino, Jr.
Melissa Wolcott Martino
Senior Sports Editor
Melissa Wolcott Martino
Henry & Yvonne Charneskey, Videographer
Beau De Catta
back to top